About Me

My photo
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, United States
Rev. Michael J. Hudgins, Virtual Sunday School Teacher
Rev. Dr. Marvin Connelly Jr. Pastor
Sunday School: Every Sunday - 9:30 AM
Morning Worship Service: Every Sunday - 11:00 AM
Bible Study: Every Wednesday - 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM
(919) 552-3825:557-1483

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Are You really a Brother?

I have been hearing a lot lately about my brother this, my brother that, from some folks that do not know what that really means. (because their actions say something different) If I am truly your brother, then why did you break into my house, steal from me, try to destroy me, lie to me, lie on me, and get mad when I say something about it! If you are truly my brother, sister, etc. if you need something all you have to do is ASK me, not steal from me! The enemy does that, not a brother!

Matthew 12:50 King James Version (KJV)
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

...
Hebrews 13:1
Let brotherly love continue.

Galatians 6:10
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment