About Me

My photo
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, United States
Rev. Michael J. Hudgins, Virtual Sunday School Teacher
Rev. Dr. Marvin Connelly Jr. Pastor
Sunday School: Every Sunday - 9:30 AM
Morning Worship Service: Every Sunday - 11:00 AM
Bible Study: Every Wednesday - 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM
(919) 552-3825:557-1483

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I called upon The Lord

Psalm 27:10
When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

2 Corinthians 4:9
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.


Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Blessed Be The Name of God and His Risen Son - Christ Jesus, 
In whom we always have hope, even in the midst of the worst of times, He is in control....
 
2 Samuel 22:7
In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
 
Psalm 18:6
In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment